Heal Worldwide is a MLM that sells various health and marketing products. If you've been approached to join this company you're probably wondering if it's a scam or not.
If so, this post is for you.
Below you're going to find everything you need to know about Heal Worldwide including background information, price to join, compensation breakdown and product overview.
You'll know if Heal Worldwide is right for you by the time you're done.
Let's get into it!
Heal Worldwide Summary
Company: Heal Worldwide
Price to join: $49.95
Do I recommend? No
Summary: Heal Worldwide (Discover Heal) is a MLM that sells various health and marketing products. You sign up to become a VIP and then you get commissions to sell their products - you also get rewarded for building a downline.
Although this company has made some improvements in terms of the products they sell (they used to sell some wacky stuff), it's still not worth your time.
At the end of the day more people will lose money here than make money.
Better opportunity: If you want to see the training that taught me how to make 6 figures online, click the button below - it's free to try!
Heal Worldwide FAQ'S
1) What Is Heal Worldwide? Heal worldwide is a MLM that sells various nutritional products and products on how to earn money.
This company is based out of Florida and is headed by founder Stephen Munson.
Munson has some experience in MLM's in the past which included working for David Sharpe at Empower Network, which eventually collapsed.
Also, Munson was a promoter for another MLM DS Domination.
2) How do you make money here? Like I said Heal Worldwide is a Multi-Level Marketing company and this means you sign up for a fee to sell their products for a commission.
Also, you get rewarded for recruiting people and building your downline. This may sound like a good way to make money but it's very flawed which you'll see.
3) Are there any red flags here? Previously Heal Worldwide sold products like "shungite pyramids" that supposedly protect you from radiation from microwaves, tvs, computers and more.
I'm sure there is radiation from those products but do you think this is going to protect you from it:
It's weird at the minimum.
They've gotten away from products like this recently, however.
Is Heal Worldwide A Pyramid Scheme?
Pyramid schemes are illegal in most countries and definitely illegal in America, where this company is based out of.
Many MLM's are pyramid schemes but not all are.
Heal Worldwide operates in the grey area of being a legit MLM and a pyramid scheme.
Below is what a pyramid scheme looks like:
There's two ways the following picture can take place
- There's no product and recruitment is the only way to make money.
- Most of a companies revenue comes from distributors and not customers.
There's products here and you can sell them without recruiting so Heal Worldwide isn't a pyramid scheme in that instance.
Heal Worldwide might violate the second definition though because you technically don't have to do any retail sales.
You can just recruit people and have them sign up for autoshipment and you're good. This means a lot of distributors will be buying products every month even if they don't need them.
You'd have to ask the person recruiting you how much of their income is retail sales and how much comes from recruiting/recruits buying products. If retail sales aren't half or more you're in a pyramid scheme.
Success Will Be Rare Here
Here's the thing about MLM's..
They're one of the worst ways to make money. A lot of dreams are sold and promises made but there's one big reality - most people who join a MLM lose money instead of make money.
And I don't mean it's 50/50. Most studies show that up to 99% of people that join a MLM lose money.
This makes it one of the worst ways to make money imaginable.
The reason for the low success rate boils down to two reasons:
- MLM products are usually WAY overpriced and not essential.
- Recruiting is very difficult.
You'll run into both of these problems with Heal Worldwide. Their courses are expensive and their health products are too.
This leads recruiting to be the main way you make money and that's going to be harder than making retail sales.
People that are successful in MLM's tend to have hundreds and even thousands of people in their downline.
Do you have the ability to do that? How many people do you realistically know that would want to be in your downline?
I guarantee it's most likely not enough to be successful.
Below is some even more eye opening MLM stats:
As you can see all MLM's, including Heal Worldwide are just not worth your time.
Price To Join Heal Worldwide
There's a couple different ways you can make money at Heal Worldwide.
You can either become a VIP for $49.95 per month and you have the ability to sell all their products for commissions or you can buy a product and then have the ability to sell that product for a commission.
Heal Worldwide Compensation Plan
Heal Worldwide's compensation plan is pretty easy to understand and it's only 2 pages long.
Here are the main things to know:
There's two kind pf products at Heal Worldwide, digital and physical products. As long as you're an active VIP you get 33% on all digital product sales.
You get 17% commissions on all physical products.
This is where most people will make their money and has to do with your downline. You earn 1% of every sale 10 positions under you.
You get 20% commissions on all apparel that you sell.
You get 15% to 50% commissions on all Heal Live Events.
Heal Worldwide Products
Heal Worldwide has gotten away from some of the crazier products and now sell more traditional health products and marketing products.
Here's some of their products:
This product helps with your immune system and costs $69.
BIM.A, BIM.D, BIM.E
These products help with diabetes, glaucoma and autoimmune issues. These cost $69 for 60 capsules as well.
There's various digital products that have to do with motivation, mindset, marketing and stuff like that. They're pretty expensive and each course can cost $49 per month, $199, $399, $500, $3000.
The main problem with the products is they may violate FDA guidelines and are very expensive.
There's many courses that offer to do the same as the ones here for a fraction of the price.
What I Like About Heal Worldwide
Here's what I like about Heal Worldwide:
- Easy to understand compensation plan: I've had to do reviews of MLM's that had a compensation plan 30 pages long. I appreciate Heal Worldwide only had a two page compensation plan that everyone can understand.
- Good commissions: The commissions are pretty good at this company as well and you can earn between 17% to 33% commissions.
What I Don't Like About Heal Worldwide
There's more not to like here and the main things I dislike are:
- Expensive products: The health products are $69 and that's a lot to spend per month on supplements. The marketing and business courses can cost several thousands too.
- Retail isn't necessary: When a compensation plan doesn't have retail requirements a pyramid scheme can happen. I'm sure there's a lot of people who just recruit and don't make any retail sales - not good.
- Bothering friends and family: Who are you going to sell to and try to recruit? Chances are you're going to have to recruit friends and family and that's not going to be good for anyone. Most people will resent you for trying.
- Low success rate: Almost everyone that gets involved with a MLM fails. There's nothing special about Heal Worldwide that would change that.
Is Heal Worldwide A Scam?
Scam might be too strong of a word but it's for sure a bad opportunity.
Do their products work and are their business courses valuable? Maybe, maybe not.
I do know for a fact you can find products that do exactly the same for cheaper, though. I personally have taken world class Facebook advertising classes for less than $100.
At Heal World their Facebook course is hundreds of dollars.
The price of their products is going to be a major roadblock for success.
This leads to recruiting to make money and that's going to be even harder to do. Most people don't know how to get recruits and don't have enough people in their lives to recruit.
This is going to leave you paying $49.95 per month and not making any money.
Here's A Better Opportunity
Hopefully by now you see Heal Worldwide for the bad opportunity that it is.
If you're looking for a legitimate way to make money online and from home, check out Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is where I learned how to make money online and now I make more money than I ever have before.
I now work full time from home and only have to put in about 15 hours a week now.
The best part? Wealthy Affiliate is free to try.
To learn more, click below: