Are you thinking about joining Payasian and wondering if this company is a scam or not?
If so this post is for you..
Below you'll find everything you need to know about Payasian including background information, price to join, compensation plan, company overview and more.
By the time you're done reading you'll know if this company is legit.
Price to join: $100 minimum
Do I recommend? No!
Summary: PayAsian is a complete scam and should be avoided by everyone.
This company has no real product and it's all based around a worthless crypto called PAYA token.
What this scam does is tricks people into giving real money for PAYA Token. PayAsian is already under scrutiny from Philippine authorities and won't last too long.
In the end most people that invest will lose their money once this company collapses.
Better opportunity: If you're looking for a legitimate way to make money (anywhere in the world) click the button below. There you will see how I made $100,000 online as a beginner.
1) What is PayAsian? PayAsian is a company that, as the name suggests, targets people in various Asian countries. The CEO is named Hero Vu and this company has been around since 2018.
2) How do you make money here? The first way to make money is to invest real currency and get PAYA tokens. In turn you get more PAYA Tokens down the road (again they're worthless)
Also, you get rewarded for bringing people into the scheme and building a downline. This makes this opportunity both a ponzi scheme and pyramid scheme.
3) Are there any red flags? Oh yeah. Philippine regulators have already issued a fraud warning against this company. PayAsian isn't properly registered in any country and this means they're committing security fraud.
You also could find yourself in legal trouble for pushing this offer.
The CEO of PayAsian also has promoted another scam crypto company called SunCoin.
Apparently thousands of Cambodian investors lost their money when the scam collapsed.
Is PayAsian A Pyramid Scheme/Ponzi Scheme
Yes to both.
First I'll deal with the pyramid scheme aspect..
This is what a pyramid scheme looks like:
A pyramid scheme like the picture above happens when there's not a product to sell and the only way to make money is through recruitment (which is illegal).
There's no service or product here to sell besides an investment opportunity into PayAsian, which is tied to recruitment.
This is textbook pyramid scheme.
PayAsian is also a ponzi scheme because they're misleading investors about where revenue is coming from.
PAYA token is worthless and getting PAYA token doesn't mean you get more money.
Eventually this scheme will collapse because recruitment will slow down. When people go to cash in their PAYA tokens there won't be enough money to pay everyone out.
When this happens the CEO and top people will shut down PayAsia, take all the money and most people lose their money.
Success Will Be Almost Impossible
I understand why PayAsian sounds so good. You invest money and you get this crypto in return. And you get "more" crypto when you recruit.
You can't use this crypto to buy anything (like you could with real money) but you can withdraw the coin for real money, right?
Maybe some people will be able to in the beginning but the overwhelming majority won't be able to get their money out in time.
With a normal Multi-Level Marketing company 99% of people end up losing money and it will be even worse here because the company is so sketchy.
Below is some even more horrible MLM stats:
As you can see you'll not only want to avoid PayAsian but all MLM's as well.
How Much To Join
Joining this company is tied to your investment and the minimum investment is $100.
Here's the following amounts you can invest and the rank you'll be:
- S1 - invest $100 to $1000
- S2 - invest $1001 to $5000
- S3 - invest $5001 to $10,000
- S4 - invest $10,001 to $25,000
- S5 - invest $25,001 to $100,000
- S6 - invest $100,001 or more.
How much you invest and your rank determines how much you can make, commissions and how much you can withdraw.
All bonuses and commissions are paid out in PAYA Token (again are in reality worthless).
PayAsian Compensation Plan
The compensation plan here is very typical of a crypto MLM and can be confusing if you don't know how to read the jargon.
If you want to read the entire 20 page plan for yourself, click here.
I'm going to summarize the plan so it's easier to understand.
You get a 30% commission on the investments of the people you personally recruit. You earn 20% on commissions on the investments of the people your recruits recruit.
This is where the majority of the money is made and is what your downline looks like. At PayAsian it's a binary structure and looks like the following:
Rank Leader Bonus:
You get a 10% Rank Leader bonus based on guaranteed profit volume generated on the weaker binary leg.
This gets paid out when 2 million PAYA is received across the weaker binary team side in guaranteed profits to 50 million PAYA.
There's bonuses between those two numbers as well.
Rank Achievement Bonus
There's various ranks you can achieve at PayAsian and you get a bonus when you reach the ranks.
You can earn up to 15% on PAYA orders and $50,000.
There's not really a product here.
The main sell here is you invest real currency that can be used to buy goods and services for PAYA coin that can only be used inside PayAsian.
PAYA coin has no real value because it's not accepted anywhere and can be made at will by the people at PayAsian.
The price is just whatever the people at PayAsian set it as. Right now it's $.03 but it can be moved up and down at will.
Again all this amounts to a ponzi/pyramid scheme. There's no real product for you to sell and your basically just offering an unregulated investment opportunity into a worthless crypto coin.
Everything revolves around you recruiting others into the scheme.
What I Like About PayAsian
What I Don't Like About PayAsian
There's WAY more not to like here than to like and the main things I dislike are:
- Recruitment is the only way to make money: This is what a pyramid scheme is and this leads to most people losing money. Also, when a company's revenue is tied to recruitment the scheme is 100% doomed to fail.
- Worthless crypto: Bitcoin has value because only a certain amount can be mined at a time and it's accepted in many different places. PAYA token can be made at will and is accepted nowhere. This means it has no value.
- Will eventually collapse: I've reviewed many of these crypto MLM's before and it always ends the same way. The scheme collapses once recruitment slows down and the owners run off with millions. Poor people are left empty handed.
- Already being investigated: The Philippine SEC has already put out a fraud warning for this company claiming they're committing security fraud. PayAsian never properly registered with them because it would show they were misleading investors.
- CEO is a known scammer: This isn't the first time the CEO of PayAsia has been involved in crypto scams before. He previously scammed Cambodian investors.
Is PayAsian A Scam?
This company should be completely avoided and no one should get involved with PayAsia.
This is 100% a scheme that's only meant to enrich the higher ups at PayAsia and early investors
Money will be taken in and worthless PAYA token will be exchanged. Some people may be able to make their money back but most won;t.
This scheme is made to collapse and when it does most people are left hanging.
Here's A Better Opportunity
Hopefully by now you see PayAsia for the scam that it is.
However, there's still plenty of ways to make money from home and online.
I started making money online as a complete beginner and have made over 6 figures since.
To see how, click below: