Have you been approached to join Revital U and are wondering if this coffee company is a scam?
If so this review is for you.
Below you'll find everything you need to know about this company including background information, price to join, compensation plan, product overview and more.
You'll know if Revital is right for you by the time you're done reading.
Let's get into it!
Revital U Summary
Company: Revital U
Price to join: $49.99
Do I recommend? Not really but it's one of the better MLM's out there.
Summary: Revital U is a Multi-Level Marketing company that sells various coffee products. As far as MLM's go this one is actually pretty good because of its low start up costs and good focus on retail sales.
However, MLM's are very hard to succeed with. So while this company does have a good compensation plan, most people will end up losing money or making very little money (a couple hundred a month or less).
Also, coffee is a very competitive market and it may be difficult to get people to switch from their favorite brands.
Better opportunity: If you want to see how I learned to make over $100,000 online as a broke beginner, click below:
Revital U FAQ'S
1) What is Revital U? Revital U is a MLM company that sells weight loss coffee they call Smart Coffee as well as other coffee products. The CEO of the company is Andrew McWilliams and it launched in 2016.
2) How do you make money here? Like I mentioned before this is a Multi-Level Marketing company and this means you sign up for a fee ($49.99) to sell their products for a commission.
Also, you get rewarded for your recruiting efforts and your ability to build a downline. This may sound good on paper but is very difficult and a very flawed way of making money.
3) Are there any red flags? The company itself doesn't really have any red flags because it's on the newer side but there's some red flags in the CEO's past. McWilliams has been involved in legitimate pyramid schemes like Momentis.
Is Revital U A Pyramid Scheme?
Revital U has elements of a pyramid scheme but definitely isn't an outright pyramid schemes.
Pyramid schemes are illegal to operate in every single country and especially America where Revital U is based out of.
To understand the difference, look at the picture below:
An illegal pyramid scheme looks like the picture above and this happens when recruitment is the only way to make money.
Usually there's no products to sell or the product is tied into recruitment.
At Revital U you do get compensated for recruitment but you can also make money without recruiting - you can just sell Revital's products directly to customers.
Revital U does a good job compensating retail as well and you have to have customers before you can move up in rank.
Success Will Be Hard Here
So Revital U isn't a pyramid scheme but that doesn't mean it's going to be easy to make money here.
In fact, most people that join this company will make basically no money.
Here's a paragraph from one of Revital U's own documents:
As you can see they admit most people will make around $312 for the year and this only takes in account the people who actually made a sale.
They don't even mention how many people didn't even make a single sale and those that lose money.
But still, $312 for a years worth of work isn't good - it's less than $1 a day. People in third world countries make more than that.
Low income isn't the only thing that's bad about MLM's either. Look at the graph below to see more eye opening MLM's stats:
As you can see MLM's are a terrible way to make money.
How Much To Join
Another thing I like about Revital U is that it's pretty cheap to join and only costs $49.99 to be a distributor.
There's other costs involved which include buying products to sell and buying products to show to potential customers.
There's also traveling costs and more.
Overall, though, the price to join this MLM is cheaper than most (important because making money is hard).
Revital U Compensation Plan
Revital U's compensation plan is long and confusing like basically all MLM's compensation plan. If you want to read the entire 25 page plan for yourself, click here.
If you're unfamiliar with MLM jargon and lingo you're most likely not going to be able to understand the plan, though.
I'm going to summarize the most important parts for you.
At Revital U there's 8 different affiliate ranks that you can achieve and you go from one rank to another by hitting certain goals.
Here's the following ranks:
- Brand Influencer
- Qualified Brand Influencer
- Executive Brand Influencer
- Senior Brand Influencer
- Regional Brand Influencer
- National Brand Influencer
- Global Brand Influencer
- Platinum Brand Influencer
For instance, when you first sign up and pay your $49.99 fee you become a Brand Influencer. To get to the second rank you must generate and maintain two active retail customers and sell at least $99 PV (Personal Volume) a month.
To get to the third rank you have to generate and maintain at least four active retail customers, recruit and maintain at least two Qualified Brand Influencers and generate $198 PV a month.
This goes on and on until you reach the last rank of Platinum Brand Influencer. To reach this rank you have to maintain at least ten active retail customers, recruit and maintain at least six affiliates, have a total of $50,000 active group retail customers and maintain at least $300 PV a month.
Reaching the last rank is almost impossible and most people won't get past the first two ranks.
Retail Commissions are the sales you make directly to customers without recruiting. How many customers you have determines your commission rate and here's the different commissions rates you can get:
- 2 to 9 retail customers (5% commissions)
- 10 to 14 retail customers (10% commissions)
- 15 to 24 retail customers (15% commissions)
- 25 or more retail customers (25% commissions)
New Customer Bonus
This is another bonus that rewards your retail efforts and you get various money bonuses for getting new customers.
Here's what you can earn:
- 5 retail customers ($50 bonus)
- 10 retail customers ($100 bonus)
- 15 retail customers ($200 bonus)
- 25 or more retail customers ($500)
Residual commissions is the money you earn from the activity of your downline. In this case it's a unilevel commission structure and looks like the following:
How much you make and to what level you make from depends on various factors including:
- Your rank
- How many retail customers you have
- How much your downline sells.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The Rank achievement bonus rewards you for going from one rank to another.
Here's the various bonuses you get:
- $250 for becoming an Executive Brand Influencer in 30 days of signing up.
- $500 for becoming a Senior Brand Influencer in 60 days of signing up.
- $1000 for becoming a Regional Brand Influencer in 90 days of signing up.
- $5000 for becoming a National Brand Influencer (no time limit).
- $10,000 for becoming Global Brand Influencer (no time limit).
- $50,000 for becoming Platinum Brand Influencer (no time limit).
Revital U Products
Here's the thing - I'm an expert at creating home businesses and making money online. I've been doing this successfully for years now.
I'm good at looking at compensation plans and deciding if an opportunity is a good one or not.
I'm not a health expert, though, and have no clue if Revital U products work the way they say they do. I'm not even a coffee drinker so I can't even tell you if the coffee is good.
The only thing I can really look at as an expert is price and competition.
Here's the various products offered and how much they cost:
- Smart Cocoa Tub ($49)
- Smart Coffee Tub ($49)
- Smart Coffee Sticks Box ($54.99)
- Smart Caps ($49.99)
As you can see these coffees are expensive but they have the additional benefit of being a weight loss product.
Coffee is easy to get but weight loss coffee may not be easy to get in person.
On the internet, however, there's plenty of various brands you could buy. If you type in "weight loss coffee" into Amazon you get a ton of results.
Some of the products are less expensive and some are more. So the price of Revital U's coffees may not be as big of a deal as some other MLM's.
What I Like About Revital U
I actually like this MLM more than most and here's the main things I like:
- Inexpensive to join: Many MLM's cost hundreds or thousands to join and others require you to buy products every month which adds up to multiple thousands. However, Revital U is cheap to join and only costs $49, plus there's no monthly autoshipment requirements.
- Good focus on retail: Another aspect I like is the compensation plan really rewards retail which keeps a pyramid scheme from forming. If you want to advance in rank or get high commissions, you'll need to get customers and not just recruit.
- New MLM: The best time to join a MLM is when it launches. This way you have access to more customers and recruits. If you wait too long the market may get saturated and you may find it hard to sell.
What I Don't Like About Revital U
This is still a MLM, though, and there's going to be a lot of flaws because of that:
- Low success rate: Revital U admits that most people will make less than a dollar a day selling their products. That's not good at all and there's way easier ways to make money.
- CEO has a bad past: Although there's not many red flags with Revital U the current CEO has run legitimate pyramid schemes in the past that have collapsed and made a lot of people lose money.
- Competitive market: Coffee is one of easiest products to get - it's literally everywhere. Even weight loss coffee is pretty easy to get online and there's many options on Amazon.
- Bothering friends and family: One of the worst parts of MLM's is you usually have to sell to and recruit friends and family. This can get awkward very fast and many people will resent you for trying to recruit them.
Is Revital U A Scam?
At the end of the day I don't think Revital U is a scam and I actually think it's one of the better MLM's out there (in terms of compensation plan and rewarding retail sales).
Basically it's set up so a pyramid scheme won't happen (people 100% focused on recruiting and no products being sold).
This means the company won't collapse overnight when recruiting slows down because retail sales revenue will keep the lights on.
This is still a MLM, though, and this means the success rate will be low and you'll more than likely have to bother friends and family.
It's just a bad way to make money.
There's definitely worst MLM's out there but do you really want to sell weight loss coffee to your friends family? Do you really want to recruit them to sell under you?
Those are questions you'll have to ask yourself.
Here's A Better Opportunity
Hopefully by now you've decide you're going to pass on Revital U.
However, there's still plenty of ways to make money from home and online.
I started making money online as a complete beginner and have made over 6 figures since.
To see how, click below: