Super Affiliate System Review: Is Super Affiliate System A Scam?
Super affiliate System Summary
Product: Super Affiliate System
Overview: If you're wondering if Super Affiliate System is a scam I have good news and bad news. Super Affiliate System certainly isn't a scam but I wouldn't recommend you purchasing it.
Super Affiliate System is VERY expensive and I don't think you get your money's worth.
If you're looking for the single best training to teach you how to make money online, you should check out Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is where I learned how to make money online and now I make more than I ever did before.
To learn more, click below:
Who Is John Crestani
John Crestani is the creator of Super Affiliate System and he's a pretty well known internet marketer.
He's been profiled in a few media outlets like Forbes and Business Insider. He has a pretty cool story of going from fired from a job to building internet businesses that make more than $500,000 a month.
I do think John Crestani is legit and he's clearly had success that few people attain.
Here's the thing, though, and it's the same thing I said when reviewing his other course Internet Jetset - just because you're successful doesn't mean that you're a good teacher.
Being a good marketer and being a good teacher are two different things. Being a good marketer requires persuasion, confidence, and an attractive personality.
Those aren't necessary for being a good teacher. So while I think John is an excellent marketer, there's better people to learn from - and for cheaper too.
What Does Super Affiliate System Teach?
Like the name suggests Super Affiliate System teaches affiliate marketing. Any criticisms I have in this post has nothing to do with affiliate marketing and is more to do with the course itself.
Affiliate marketing is when you advertise or market another company's or person's product. You send traffic and people to the product and you get a commission every time someone buys.
Affiliate marketing is how I make my money and I think it's one of the best ways to make money not only on the internet but on earth.
With affiliate marketing you can work from home, be your own boss, work less hours (as little as a few hours a week), and make serious money (some make millions).
There's two ways to get traffic when doing affiliate marketing which is paid traffic and free traffic.
John's other course focuses primarily on free traffic which is known as organic traffic and Super Affiliate System focuses on paid traffic.
Paid traffic includes buying ads on Google, Facebook, Youtube and other places.
You can definitely make money from buying traffic but I believe you can find the same information for way less and even free.
What's Inside super Affiliate System?
Super Affiliate System is a nice looking website and is divided into a 6 week course with a few extra sections.
Here's what you get:
- Week 1: System Setup: This section is about affiliate marketing and joining different affiliate marketing programs. You also get information on setting up your website.
- Week 2: Success Skills: This section describes what you need to consider when choosing a niche, affiliate programs and ad networks.
- Week 3: Marketing Skills: Week 3 focuses on the skills you need to succeed with affiliate marketing such as copywriting and creating ads.
- Week 4: Facebook And Google Ads: This section is very important when it comes to paid ads and it teaches you how to be successful with both.
- Week 5: Native And Youtube Ads: Youtube is a growing search engine and is now the second most popular. You can make a lot of money if you get Youtube ads correct.
- Week 6: Scaling And Outsourcing: This section looks at how to build your business when you find success and how to outsource tasks to limit how much work you have to do.
- Additional Resources: There's also some additional training on different affiliate networks and ad types.
Overall I think the training is quality and you can definitely learn new things by going through it. I don't, however, think there's anything game changing in there and you can find the same information for free on Youtube and Google.
this Course is Too expensive
There's a lot of scams out there and most of the courses I review are scams. Super Affiliate System definitely isn't a scam but it is WAY too expensive.
At the end of the day you're getting some information on how to use popular paid ads.
Do you know how easy it is to find information on these types of ads? You don't need to pay nearly $1000 for this information.
Just go to google and type in how to make money with Google or Facebook Ads. You'll find so many posts.
Same with Youtube.
Here's a video that's the first result in Youtube when you type in "How to do Google Ads":
This video is a perfect introduction to Google ads and you can keep searching for more.
Even places like Udemy have Google Ads courses that are about $20 and not $1000.
There's just no need to spend a small fortune on training about paid traffic - there's so many cheaper alternatives.
What I Like about super affiliate system
I personally wouldn't recommend this course but there are some things I like which includes:
1) The course material is quality: I definitely don't think Super Affiliate System is worth its cost but the material inside is pretty good. You're definitely being pushed in the right direction.
2) John Crestani is legit: John is one of the most successful people in the business and he's definitely legit.
What I Don't Like about super affiliate system
While I do like Super Affiliate System in some ways, there's more I don't like about it.
Here's what I don't like:
1) It's too expensive: There's really no need to pay $1000 for affiliate material anymore. There's so many cheaper and free alternatives.
2) Generic: The course material is nothing special either. I can see charging extra if the information is ground breaking but nothing in Super Affiliate System is groundbreaking.
3) Lots of upsells: In the beginning I said John is an excellent marketer and that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a good teacher. You can see with the upsells that John is more interested in making money than he is in teaching.
There's better courses out there
Hopefully by now I've talked you out of Super Affiliate System - it's just too expensive and what you get isn't worth the high price tag
If you're looking for a course that'll teach you affiliate marketing without breaking the bank, you should consider Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is the single best place to learn how to make money online and gives you everything you need to succeed,
You get top of the line training, a community of 1 million people to help you and different tools to give you every edge possible.
The best part is it's completely free to try! Learn more by clicking below: