Life Coach School is a training program that comes from Brooke Castillo..
If you're here you're probably wondering if it's a scam or not.
That's what this review will answer.
Below you'll find everything you need to know about this program including background information, price to join, what you get and more.
You'll know if Life Coach School is right for you by the time you're done reading.
Let's get into it!
Life Coach School Summary
Creator: Brooke Castillo
Price to join: $297 per month for coaching program, $21,000 for certification
Do I recommend? No.
Overall rating: 2.5/5
Life Coach School offers two different training programs.. one is a self help program and the other teaches you how to be a life coach.
I'm not really a fan of this type of training and the second program is way overpriced (over $21,000).
There's better ways to make money money as a side hustle compared to being a life coach.
Better opportunity: If you're interested in building an online business in a legit and affordable way, click below:
Who Is Brooke Castillo?
Brooke Castillo is the creator of Life Coach School and she's been running this business for over 15 years now.
Apparently Brooke was struggling with depression years ago and saw a life coach on Oprah.
She immediately signed up to be a life coach and the rest was history.
Now Life Coach School brings in millions of dollars.
As far as success goes Brooke is obviously very successful and she's definitely not a fraud like many internet personalities are.
What Does Life Coach School Teach?
There's two different programs at Life Coach School.
One is a self help course and the other is a certification program to become a life coach.
I'm never really impressed with these kinds of products and programs.
I personally think the self help world is pretty scammy and lot of people get suckered into this world.
Many times cult like groups develop out of these communities.
Aslo, I think being a "life coach" is one of the worst ways to make money.
To me it's a very cheesy career path and I couldn't imagine ever hiring a life coach.
I could see being a coach that teaches something specific like fitness or finance or something like that.
But being a general life coach just seems like such a scam to me.
There's better and less embarrassing ways to make money online or from home if that's all that you're looking for.
Coach Certification Program Overview
The coach certification program is the more expensive offer and will cost over $21,000 to join.
It's a 3 month program that teaches you how to make money as a life coach.
Here's a look at what you get in this program:
Life Coach Curriculum
There's a few different parts in the Life Coach Curriculum.
Here's how it's broken up:
- Mastery Of The Model - The model is the core of the program and it's known as CTFAR (Circumstances, Thoughts, Feelings, Actions Results). According to the training mastering this model will help you "literally solve any problem." This is the model you'll be using to help your clients.
- Emotional Childhood/Adulthood - This section will teach you how to control your emotions and help your clients do the same.
- The Manual - The Manual is a blueprint for developing new relationships.. according to Life Coach SChool this will help you recognize unhealthy patterns in early relationships and how to avoid them.
- Outcome And Goal Cultivation - In this section you'll learn how to help your clients set goals and how to reach them.
- Belief System Navigation - Belief System Navigation will help you install new beliefs into your clients mind.. helping them reach their goals in the process.
- Past/Future Focus Techniques - In this section you'll learn how to get your clients to stop worrying about the past and to focus on the present.. in order to help them create a better future.
- Unconditional Love - You'll get the tools to teach your clients how to feel love on command in this section.
Overeating And Overdrinking Curriculum
A lot of people cope with their problems with drinking and eating.. there's probably a good chance your clients will be struggling with this.
In this training you'll learn about the following:
- The role of hormones
- The role of neurotransmitters
- Managing urges
- Feeling emotions
- Planning for success with the prefrontal cortex
- Protocol creation and choosing fuel
- Intermittent fasting
- Managing setbacks
- Increasing commitments
- Gaining control and discipline
- Understanding substances effects on the body
- Issues that come with massive weight loss
- Issues that accompany reduction in social drinking
In order to be certified you will be need to do live practice with your instructor.
You will also need to submit recorded samples of yourself coaching your clients.
Additionally, after the 3 months of training you'll need to pass an exam.
Every month there is a group call for all the alumnis of the Life Coach School certification program.
Mastermind And Business Workshop
There's live in person events held throughout the year.. you'll be invited to go to them.
There you'll learn more about being a coach and you'll be able to network.
The Entrepreneur Training
Additionally, you'll get training that will help you build a profitable coaching business and build a marketing plan.
You'll get the following here:
- Entrepreneurship resource guides and curriculum
- Entrepreneur and business training videos
- A guided self paced curriculum plan that takes you from your initial idea to deciding your niche creating and testing a program making offers, setting up a funnel and servicing clients
- Funnel training and checklist that will help you succeed on Facebook
- Training on how to make offers to clients
- Copywriting tips so your emails convert
Want To Make Serious Money Online?
I've reviewed all the top programs that teach this.. to see my favorite, click below:
What Is The Cost And Is It Worth It?
Both of the programs offered by Life Coach School seem WAY overpriced for me.
The first program is $297 per month and that really adds up.. in a year you'll have paid nearly $3600.
I don't think you're getting anywhere near that value in this course.
You can buy self help books for $20 that will teach you the same thing.. this course doesn't you give anything extra special.
The certification program is a whopping $21,000!
That's a lot of money for a 3 month program and definitely a lot of money to learn how to make money with a side hustle.
Is There A Refund Policy?
The refund policy isn't advertised anywhere on the site and I had to go through the very long terms and conditions section to find it.
You get 7 days to get your money back from the start of the program.
That's not a very good refund policy considering all the money that you're putting into the program.
Typically you'd like to see a refund policy that's 30 or more days.
Recommended: How I Made Over $100,000 Online As A Beginner
Life Coach School Pros And Cons
I wouldn't say that.
Brooke is legit and you do get a good program.. it's just too expensive.
There's so many ways to make money there's no reason to pay thousands to learn how to be a life coach.
Here's A Better Opportunity
I'd personally pass on Life Coach School.. it's just too much money.
The good news is there's plenty of programs that will teach beginners how to make money online and from home.
I've personally reviewed hundreds of these courses.
To see my favorite course that teaches this, click below: