Make Real Estate Real is a course from Jemal King.
If you're here you're probably wondering if it's a scam or not.
That's what this review will answer.
Below you'll find everything you need to know about this training program including background information, price to join, overview of what you get and more.
You'll know if Make Real Estate Real is right for you by the time you're done.
Let's get into it!
Make Real Estate Real Summary
Creator: Jemal King
Price to join: $997 for course, $997 + $97 per month for coaching
Do I recommend? Not really.
Overall rating: 3/5
Real estate investing is a legitimate way to make money and this course does a decent job explaining how to do it.
However, real estate investing and house flipping isn't something I'd recommend for most people.
It's expensive to get started with, risky and can be very stressful.
There's so many ways to make money online and from home that are much cheaper and easier.. I'd start there.
Better opportunity: If you're interested in building an online business in a legit and affordable way, click below:
Who Is Jemal King?
Jemal King is the creator of Make Real Estate Real and he seems like an accomplished guy.
He was a star football player who later become a Chicago cop.
As a cop he started multiple million dollar businesses.
This includes businesses in real estate, security and his online brands Make Real Estate Real and 9 to 5 Millionaire.
Becoming a millionaire didn't stop Jemal from being a cop either.. he still did that while running his businesses.
It's not like he was a suburban cop either.. he was in Chicago.
So Jemal definitely has my respect.
What Does Make Real Estate Real Teach?
Like the name suggests Make Real Estate Real walks you through the process of getting involved with real estate.
Obviously real estate is a legitimate way to make money and some people become millionaires from real estate.
However, it's not the easiest way to make money and it's going to cost tens of thousands to get started.
For example, you're going to need at least $25,000 if you want to buy a $100,000 piece of property.
Additionally, if you're flipping houses you'll be spending money on renovations as well.
If you have the drive and the money real estate can work for you but there's much easier/affordable ways to make money online or from home.
If you don't have a ton of money and want to create a full time passive income stream, click below:
Make Real Estate Real Overview
Make Real Estate Real is broken up into various modules that go through all parts of real estate investing.
Here's a look at what you get:
Step 1 - Getting You Started
Getting started is all the steps you'll need to take to get started investing in real estate.
There's three different sections in step 1:
- The Mindset Masterclass - The first training goes over your mindset. You'll learn how to set goals and reach them here.
- 5 Rules Of Investing Masterclass - Here you'll learn the principles of real estate investing and how to master them for success.
- Credit Repair And Leverage Masterclass - Unless you have hundreds of thousands you're going to need good credit to invest in real estate. This section is broken up into 12 parts and will help repair your credit.. as well as help you build business credit.
Step 2 - Choosing Your Type Of Investment
There's various strategies you can use when real estate investing.
Here's a look at different strategies:
- Wholesaling Masterclass - Wholesaling in real estate is for people that don't have money to buy property. You'll learn how to use wholesaling to get more capital for your real estate investing career.
- Fix And Flip Masterclass - This strategy is when you find homes in need of repair, buy them for cheap and fix them to sell for profit.
- Buy And Hold Masterclass - This strategy is a long term investing strategy and you'll learn how to spot long term real estate investments here.
Step 3 - Financing Your Investments
You'll need money to buy properties.. step 3 will teach you how to get it.
Here's how that's done:
- Hard Money Financing Masterclass - You'll learn about various financing options in this section including hard money lenders, private lenders, partnerships and joint ventures.
- Conventional Financing Masterclass - In this section you'll learn how to get the best interest rates and how to get various traditional loans.
- Contracts And Entities Masterclass - Here you'll learn how to setup your business and how to create contracts.
Step 4 - Adding Value And Managing Your Properties
You'll need to manage your properties after you buy them.. here's how you'll be doing that:
- Renovation Masterclass - If you plan on flipping houses you'll need this section. You'll learn where a houses value is and how to use contractors and project managers.
- Property Management Masterclass - This section teaches you how to get good tenants.
- Insurance Masterclass - You'll learn how to protect you and your family with insurance in this section.
Step 5 - Protecting Your Investments
Last up is training on protecting your investments.
Here's what you'll learn here:
- Financing Your Properties In The Crisis Masterclass - You'll learn how to buy investment properties during lockdown and periods of crisis.
- Real Estate Law Masterclass - There's a lot of different laws involved in real estate.. you'll learn them here as well as how to write contracts correctly.
- Protecting Your Assets Masterclass - Here you'll learn accounting principles and how to protect your investments long term.
Want To Make Serious Money Online?
I've reviewed all the top courses that teach this.. to see my favorite one, click below:
Make Real Estate Real Alumni Association
There's another option beyond just the course and it costs $97 per month.
If you decide on this package you'll get the training mentioned in the last section and the following:
- Bi-weekly mastermind sessions
- Access to exclusive eals
- Access to approved properties
- Property of the week
- Group coaching
- Tip of the week group Q&A sessions
- Special guest speakers
- All prior mastermind recordings
Make Real Estate Real FAQ's
1) How much does Make Real Estate Real cost and is it worth it?
This program has two different prices.
The first one is $997 and that just comes with the training.. and the second is the training along with some bonuses.. this will cost $997 + $97 per month.
I think those prices are pretty fair.
Real estate courses typical are expensive and $997 isn't too bad.
Plus the the $97 per month isn't bad for the bonuses either.
2) Is Jemal King legit?
I think he is.
I've read a few interviews of Jemals and he seems like he's had a lot of success in his life.
He also seems like a very driven person.
He's had success every step of the way in his life so it wouldn't surprise me that he has many million dollar businesses.
3) Is there a payment plan?
You have the option of paying over two months at $499 each month.
4) Is there a refund policy?
Not that I could find.
5) Is there better alternatives?
There's many ways to make money online and from home.. to see my favorite, click below:
Make Real Estate Real Pros And Cons
This is a legit course and comes from a legit person.. plus the training is pretty good.
However, real estate investing is a tall order.. you really need to be focused and determined if you're going to get started.
Here's A Better Opportunity
Make Real Estate Real is a decent course but I'd probably skip over it.
There's so many ways to make money online and from home.. there's many ways that are affordable and easy for beginners too.
I've personally reviewed hundreds of courses that teach this.
To see my favorite one, click below: