Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is an affiliate marketing course from Igor Kheifets.. it claims it can help you get hundreds of thousands of views to your offers in only 60 minutes per week.
If you're here you're probably wondering if it's a scam or not.
That's what this review will answer.
Below you'll find everything you need to know about this course including background information, price to join, overview of what you get and more.
You'll know if Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is right for you by the time you're done.
Let's get into it!
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 Summary
Creator: Igor Kheifets
Price to join: $997
Do I recommend? It depends
Overall rating: 3/5
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is a good course that covers affiliate marketing.. the price is a little high but it's not too bad.
My only suggestions is to avoid this course if you're new to affiliate marketing.
The techniques in this program are advanced and it teaches paid traffic which will cost a decent amount of money.
Better opportunity: I've reviewed all the best affiliate marketing courses.. to see my favorite, click below:
Who Is Igor Kheifets?
Igor Kheifets is the creator of Elite Traffic Pro and this is the second course of his that I've reviewed.
Igor has been in the affiliate marketing world for awhile and he originally got famous with his training on solo ads.
I personally don't like solo ads but some people do well with them.
Igor has definitely had some serious success in the affiliate marketing world.
He claims to be the 3rd highest earning affiliate marketer in the internet marketing niche but I doubt this is true.
I don't think this is really something you can rank and there's people out there making some serious money.
But overall Igor is regarded as legit and definitely does what he teaches.
What Does Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 Teach?
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is an affiliate marketing course.
The main focus of the course is paid traffic, email marketing and conversions.
This is definitely a legitimate way to make money but I wouldn't recommend it for beginners or people who haven't had success with affiliate marketing.
The reason is it's pretty complex and paid traffic will cost you money.
When you're doing paid traffic you need nice looking landing pages, emails, the right product to promote and more.
Paid traffic is getting more and more complex too.. some sales funnels I see now seem extremely hard for an average person to replicate.
You'll need thousands of dollars to fine tune your funnel and offer too.. it can be difficult to break even let alone make a profit.
If you're new to affiliate marketing or haven't had success yet I'd stick to free traffic sources.
To see my favorite course that teaches this, click below:
Recommended: My Favorite Affiliate Marketing Training Program
Overview Of Elite Traffic Pro 2.0
You get a lot of different training and tools in this program.
Here's a look at exactly what you get:
- 60 Second Lead Pages: These are landing pages that convert well.
- Lead Page Swipe File: These are more landing pages that convert at a high rate
- Lead Page Checklist: Lead pages typically need a bunch of disclaimers to be legally compliant.. this checklist will show you how to display disclaimers without sacrificing how your lead page looks.
- Value Bribe Checklist: How to get qualified leads without giving away too much.
- Production Toolkit: Free and low cost tools that will help you create your lead page and lead offer.
- Traffic Scaling Checklist: When to scale a campaign and when to kill it is very important. This checklist will help you make that decision.
- Private Rolodex Of Lead Banks: This is a list of various lead banks you can work with.
- Passive Income Machine: This is another training method using 1 page lead sites and email autoresponders.
- 6 Figure Offers Rolodex: Finding the right product to promote can be difficult.. this is a list that shows you a bunch of products Igor has done well with.
- 12 Affiliate Email Templates: This is 12 email templates you can just use when selling your products.
- 6 Figure Lead Flips: This is training on how to take your leads and flip them for profit and without having a product to promote.
Want The Best Affiliate Marketing Training?
I've reviewed all the best affiliate marketing courses.. to see my favorite, click below:
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 FAQ's
1) Is this course worth $997?
I think it is if you already have affiliate marketing experience and have made money with affiliate marketing in the past.
There's some advanced training here that can benefit you if that's the case.
However, I wouldn't recommend this course for beginners.
This is complex and you're better off learning simpler affiliate marketing strategies in the beginning.
2) Is Igor legit?
Yes, Igor is legit.
There's some people that have been around for a long time and have proveable success in the affiliate marketing world.
Igor is one of them.
3) What do I get with this course?
This course comes with a lot of different training and tools.
However, the training revolves around lead pages, offers and email marketing.
All of the training and tools revolve around all of those aspects of affiliate marketing.
4) How much do I need to start affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is pretty inexpensive to get started with but the methods taught in Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 are a little more expensive.
Besides the tools you'll need for making lead pages and email marketing.. you'll need to pay for traffic.
This can get pricey and you'll need money to test different campaigns.
So with this method of affiliate marketing I wouldn't start with less than $1000 for ads... it would be better to have more too.
5) Is there a payment plan?
Not that I could find.
6) Is there a refund policy?
Yes, there's a good refund policy and you get 30 days to get your money back.. no questions asked.
7) Are there better alternatives?
Yes, there's plenty of high quality affiliate marketing courses out there.
To see my favorite, click below:
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 Pros And Cons
No definitely not.
This is a legit course and the techniques are legit as well.
I just don't recommend it for beginners.
Here's A Better Opportunity
Elite Traffic Pro is a decent course but there's better out there.
I've been in the affiliate marketing world for a long time now.. I've taken all the best affiliate marketing courses.
In fact, I've spent the last few years reviewing all the top affiliate marketing courses.
To see my favorite, click below: