Greg Gottfried is a popular internet marketer and has a lot of courses out there for sale.
If you're thinking about buying one you're probably wondering if Greg is a scammer or legit.
That's what this review will anwer.
Below you'll find everything you need to know about this marketer including background information, a look at his courses and more.
You'll know if he's worth purchasing from by the time you're done.
Let's get into it!
Greg Gottfried Review
Marketer: Greg Gottfried
Business model: Affiliate marketing, print on demand
Do I recommend? Not really
Overall rating : 3.5 / 5
Greg Gottfried is pretty well known on Youtube and Udemy.
He's definitely very successful and has made a lot of money online. According to him he has made over 7 figures which is impressive.
His courses are very cheap too.
While that's a good thing in some regards, it's not good in others.
Greg's courses are always very short and really aren't much help to anyone that's an not absolute beginner.
Often times key information is missing that's necessary
Better opportunity: There's better courses out there that will teach you in a more in depth manor. To see my top choice, click below:
Who Is Greg Gottfried?
Greg Gottfried is pretty well known in the internet marketing world and he has a crazy amount of courses on Udemy.
He's also pretty well known on Youtube and has over 200,000 subscribers on that platform:
It seems he posts about once a week on Youtube and the videos are very informational in nature which I like.
I also appreciate that he doesn't flaunt his wealth on Youtube like many others do.
There's an epidemic of young internet marketers showing off rented cars and just trying to sell the lifestyle.
That's not happening here.
A Look At Greg's Courses
Greg is a serial course creator.
On Udemy he has 28 courses which have gotten him around 42,000 students - that's really impressive.
The one thing about his courses is they are aimed at absolute beginners.
These courses are introduction to topics and you'll more than likely have to buy another, pricier (and more informative) course after.
So if you're looking for full informative courses Greg really isn't for you.
Here's a look at some of his more popular courses on Udemy:
Passive Income: 3 Top Easiest Free Websites ($13.99)
This course is one of Greg's most popular and he has 6000+ students in this course.
The course is broken up into three sections which are:
- Section 1: Section 1 is just an introduction module where you learn about who Greg is and why you should listen to him.
- Section 2: The second section is were you learn about the 3 websites you can make money from. The websites are Amazon Merch, Teespring and Udemy.
- Section 2b: In this section you learn about an app called Typorama where you can design t-shirts for free.
Passive Income: Affiliate Marketing ($10.99)
This website is very similar to the one I just talked about but instead of Print On Demand, you're learning about affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online but this course is pretty short and is only 1 hour long.
You can find longer videos on Youtube about affiliate marketing.
This course is broken into the following sections:
- Section 1: This section is an introduction to affiliate marketing. You'll learn about finding a niche, keywords, finding affiliate programs to promote, creating a website and creating content.
- Section 2: This section explains how to get free traffic.
- Section 3: The last section isn't really affiliate marketing and is just coupons for his other courses.
Work From Home Jobs: Top 10 Best Freelance Jobs ($10.99)
This is another course that's pretty popular - there's over 6,000 students in this course and it has an overall rating of 4.2/5.
This training is just a look at in demand jobs you can do from your home and on the internet.
This includes writer, marketer, photographer and more.
How To Sell On Teespring Without Paid Ads (Free)
This course is free and is about selling on Teespring.
This is definitely the best course I've talked about so far from Greg and it just happens to be free.
There's 9 section in this course and they are:
- Section 1: Section 1 is just an introduction module and explains the system you'll be using to make money.
- Section 2: This section goes over where you find topics to create shirts around and how to find good niches.
- Section 3: This section is about finding shirt ideas and copyright laws.
- Section 4: In section 4 you learn about creating designs and different computer design software.
- Section 5: In this section you'll learn about uploading to Teespring, how to write descriptions and titles, optimized listings and more.
- Section 6: Here you'll learn how to grow as fast as possible.
- Section 7: A look at the strategy you'll be using to make money.
- Section 8: In section 8 you'll learn about getting your first sale.
- Section 9: This is a bonus section where you'll get extra tips to ensure your success.
Overall this is a good course.
I've reviewed all the top "make money online" courses
I've spent the last few years reviewing courses that teach making money online. In that time I've reviewed 400+ training programs.
To see my favorite, click below:
The price for the courses are really low so I'm guessing most don't look for a refund if they're dissatisfied.
Regardless of that there's still a 30 day refund policy for all course sales.
Don't Expect Too Much From These Courses
It would be a mistake to think you're going to get world class training from any of these courses.
It's hard to find world class training that cost several hundred dollars.
These courses are more like appetizers.
They're not really meant to teach you entire business models - instead they introduce you to different business models and you figure out which one you like.
Then you go find a better course that will cost several hundreds of dollars.
The price of these courses reflect that.
For what you're getting they're priced fine but please realize you'll need to invest in more training down the road.
Greg Gottfried Pros And Cons
Here's what I like and dislike about Greg
Is Greg Gottfried Legit Or A Scam?
Greg is definitely legit.
He's not lying about how much he makes and I believe he makes money doing what he recommends.
However, his courses aren't anything special, which you'd expect because they're so cheap.
At least he's not trying to sell these short courses for hundreds of dollars like other internet marketers!
Here's A Better Opportunity
Greg Gottfried's courses aren't really going to help you make money.
However, there's courses out there that definitely will.
I've reviewed all the top training programs and found most to be overpriced or low quality.
However, there's one that's affordable and very high quality.
To see this course, click here.