Mining City is a big crypto MLM that is popular in Asia.
If you're thinking about investing in this opportunity you're probably wondering if it's a scam or not.
That's what this review will answer.
Below you're going to find everything you need to know about Mining City including background information, price to join, compensation plan overview and more
You'll know if this company is worth it by the time you're done reading.
Let's get into it!
Mining City Summary
Company: Mining City
Price to join: $300 to $12,600
Business model: MLM, recruitment
Do I Recommend? No!
Overall rating : 0 / 5
Mining City is nothing more than a ponzi scheme and pyramid scheme.
While there may be some revenue coming from mining, the real source of revenue is new investment (hence why you get paid to recruit).
The problem here is recruitment will slow down and when happens there won't be enough money to pay out investors.
This prompts a collapse where most people lose their money.
Better opportunity: There's many ways to legitimately make money online. Which is best for you depends on your budgets, skills and goals. To see which online business is right for you, click below:
Mining City FAQ'S
1) What is mining city? Mining City is crypto mining opportunity that mainly targets Asian countries (Japan and South Korea). It seems to be targeting Brazil too.
The owners, however, are from Eastern Europe (Poland). The CEO is Gregory Rogowski.
2) How do you make money here? This is a MLM so the main way you make money is by recruiting people and then having them recruit people (building a downline).
You get a commission everytime someone under you invests money.
3) Are there any red flags? There's a TON of red flags here.
The biggest red flag is this company is not registered to sell securities (a security is a passive investment).
When a company registers to sell securities they have to prove their revenue sources and prove how they're paying investors.
When companies don't do this they're typically ponzi schemes because they don't have any other revenue besides recruitment.
It's also illegal to sell a security without registering.
The biggest problem with this is the Mining City isn't operating out of the countries they're targeting. So when this does collapse and most people lose their money, there's nothing these people can do.
The Polish government isn't likely going to prosecute or help out.
4) Are there similar companies? Yes, there's many crypto MLM's and some include Virtual Mining Farm, Gominer, Cloud Token, Mind.Capital and more.
Is Mining City A Pyramid Scheme
To understand why this is so bad, look at the picture below:
There's many ways a pyramid scheme can take place. In this instance, there's no product to sell and the only way you can make money is to recruit.
This type of business model is guaranteed to fail because recruitment can't go on forever.
Once recruiting slows down there won't be enough money to pay everyone out.
This will cause a collapse where most people will lose their money.
Is Mining City A Ponzi Scheme?
Most likely but this one is a little harder to prove since I don't have access to their financial statements.
However, it's pretty easy to determine if you know what to look for.
First off, they're not registered to sell securities and this is what every ponzi scheme does.
You have to prove you're paying investors with revenue outside of recruiting when you register to sell securities.
The only reason you wouldn't register is because you're only paying investors with new investment.
This is illegal in every country in the world.
Just like with pyramid schemes, ponzi schemes are guaranteed to collapse.
Once new investment stops (which it will) the company collapses and most people lose their money.
MLM's Are Hard To Succeed With
Here's the thing.. there's perfectly legal and legitimate MLM's out there (Mining City isn't one).
Even with legal and legitimate MLM's it's almost impossible to succeed.
The reason for this is recruiting is really difficult.
The people that make a lot of money have hundreds if not thousands of people in their downline.
How many people can you realistically get?
5? Even that's going to be hard.
Your family members and friends aren't going to want to be recruited into a pyramid scheme either.
This leads to 99% of people who join a MLM to LOSE money instead of make money.
Below is some more eye opening MLM stats:
As you can see you'll want to stay away from ALL MLM's.
How Much To Join Mining City
Joining Mining City is tied to an initial investment.
You can buy in at different levels and these levels are:
- Primary ($300)
- Standard ($600)
- Bronze ($1200)
- Silver ($2400)
- Gold ($4200)
- Platinum ($12,600)
Want to make $100,000+ Online?
There's many different ways to make money online. However, you need to find the way that suits you the best.
To figure out what is best for, click below:
Mining City Compensation Plan
The Mining City compensation plan is 16 pages long and is very complicated.
Images like the following are included in it:
If you want to read the entire plan for yourself, click here.
I'm going to summarize the main parts of the compensation plan now:
There's 8 affiliate ranks in Mining City. What affiliate rank you are affects how much you can make from recruiting and things like that.
Here's the ranks and what you have to do to reach them.
- Resident: Invest $300
- Citizen: Invest $600
- City Builder: Invest $600, recruit 5 people that invest $600 and generate $12,000 in downline investments.
- City Developer: Invest $600, have 3 people who are City Builder rank below you and generate $60,000 in investment in your downline.
- City Manager: Invest $2400, have 3 people who are City Developer rank below you and generate $300,000 in downline investment.
- City Chief Manager: Invest $4200, have 3 City Managers below you and generate $2,400,000 in downline investment.
- City Mayor: Invest $12,600, have 3 City Chief Managers below you and generate $12,000,000 in downline investment.
- Governor: Invest $13,800, have 3 City Mayors below you and generate $100,000,000 in total investment.
Obviously it's hard to reach the higher up ranks and most people won't get past rank 2.
Residual commissions is what you earn from your downline.
How much you can earn from your downline is based on your rank.
Here's what your earnings are capped at depending on your rank:
- Residents can earn up to $200 per day
- Citizens can earn up to $800 per day
- City Builders can earn up to $1000 per day
- City Developers can earn up to $1200 per day
- City Managers can earn up to $1600 per day
- City Chief Managers can earn up to $2000 per day
- City Mayors can earn up to $2400 per day
- Governors can earn up to $2800 per day
You also get earn a percentage of what your downline invests.
How far down the pyramid you can earn from depends on your rank.
Mining City Pros And Cons
Here's what I like and dislike about Mining City
There's nothing I like here
Is Mining City A Scam?
It's 100% a scam that you should avoid at all costs.
There's no product to sell, you can only make money through recruitment and you only get paid out through new investment.
These are all serious red flags that mean you're more than likely going to lose you money if you invest.
Here's A Better Opportunity
Hopefully by now you've decided to skip over Mining City.
The good news is there's still plenty of ways to make money online.
However, you need to find an online business model that works for you.
If you want to figure out which way to make money online, click below: